（１）Personal data protection policy
Just Worldwide Limited (“the Company”) is engaged in the business of market research in the medical, pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. The Company recognises that the protection of personal data is an important matter in carrying out this business. Therefore, in order to properly handle all personal information used for our business, we have established this Personal Data Protection Policy as a code of conduct to be observed by all employees of the Company and will ensure that all employees comply with it.
- The Company complies with the laws, national guidelines and other norms regarding the handling of personal information. To this end, we have established a personal information protection management system in accordance with the Japanese Industrial Standard “Personal Data Protection Management Systems – Requirements” (JIS Q 15001), which we operate appropriately.
- The Company shall obtain, use and provide personal information appropriately, taking into account the nature and size of its business. This includes not handling personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purposes of use and taking measures to this end.
- If the handling of personal information is outsourced in whole or in part, the Company will provide the necessary and appropriate supervision of the outsourced party to ensure the security of the personal information outsourced to it.
- The Company will not provide personal data to third parties, except with the consent of the individual or in accordance with the law.
- The Company shall take measures to prevent and rectify the leakage, loss or damage of personal data.
- The Company shall endeavour to respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations concerning the handling of personal data. The Company also accepts requests for disclosure, etc. (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion, and cessation of use or provision) of retained personal data held by the Company. For the procedures for requests for disclosure, etc., please contact the Personal Data Complaints and Consultations Office below.
- The Company will continuously improve its personal data protection management system.
（２）How we handle personal data
Our purpose of use of personal data (for the data obtained indirectly or not in writing)
- Personal data handled in the course of work commissioned by clients: To properly carry out personal data protection and information security consulting work commissioned by client companies in accordance with the contents of the contract.
- Personal data of those who contact us by telephone: To respond to and manage their enquiries appropriately.
- Personal data of applicants who have applied for jobs with us through recruitment agencies, job websites, etc.: To carry out recruitment selection and contact regarding the recruitment selection.
- If the purpose of use is specified or notified individually, it shall be in accordance with that purpose of use.
- Please contact the following ‘Personal Data Complaints and Consultation Office’ for information on the purpose of use of all ‘retained personal data’, procedures for ‘requests for disclosure, etc.’ and other ‘matters relating to retained personal data’. We will reply without delay.
- Cookies are data sent from the web server to the browser on the terminal side; they are stored in the browser and automatically sent from the browser to the web server when the same web server is accessed again. This mechanism enables the web server to identify the identity of the terminal, obtain access history and deliver information more effectively. You can disable the sending and receiving of cookies through your browser settings.
- To use access analysis tools (Google Analytics) to understand how our website is used
- For the effective distribution of web advertising (Google/ Yahoo!)
- To use social plug-ins (Facebook)
- Yahoo Japan Corporation https://btoptout.yahoo.co.jp/optout/index.html
- Google LLC https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (login required)
- Facebook Japan Ltd https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
＜The Personal Data Complaints and Consultations Office＞
Adopted 25 April 2022.
Shizuko Procter, Representative, Japan Branch, Just Worldwide K.K.